I Heart Coffee Too
I used to sleep late because my bed felt so good, and after all I might be tired. Then, I met coffee. Now, just the mere thought of coffee has me bounding enthusiastically from my bed at an early hour every morning – and I don’t even begin work until noon.
I have many fond memories of coffee – just black coffee in a pretty cup and me, sitting on the patio, listening to the birds sing, enjoying the fresh air. Coffee on the beach. Coffee at the lake. Coffee in the coffee shop with my laptop. Coffee with those I love. Coffee on a first date. Heck, coffee might have been the only good thing about that first date, but it never failed me.
Mmm…I heart coffee…
- Feed Your Coffee Habit Without The Jitters (fabsugar.com)
- Before Coffee (cindyholman.com)
- does the darker coffee have more caffiene ? (aersixb9x.wordpress.com)
- Coffee News (findingcoffee.wordpress.com)
- Love Me a Cup of Coffee Blog Candy Winner (acreativeneed.wordpress.com)
- Drink coffee… and live a longer, healthier life. (pinnaclelife.co.nz)
- Breakfast Coffee Protein Shake (inspired-weightloss.com)
- Take a break,have a coffee! (travel8ee.wordpress.com)
- Coffee to the Rescue (americanheartassociationcharlotte.wordpress.com)
- Trung Nguyen G7 Instant Coffee (packagus.wordpress.com)
- Coffee Is My Crack (suppamom.wordpress.com)