Happy Songs Playlist
There is little that I find as uplifting as my Happy Songs playlist on Spotify. Of course, you can make your own playlist on YouTube or the music site of your preference.
I chose these particular songs because they have an uplifting beat and that old “I Think I Can” attitude.
This is better than antidepressants, and I always have more energy after listening to it. Sometimes I even get up and dance, which burns calories and keeps me in shape. 🙂 It’s amazing how much music can change our frame of mind and help us to focus on the positives things in life.
- Introducing: Spotify Playlists (freshguaranteed.com)
- 3 Songs by Generationals (earphoneadventures.wordpress.com)
- Best Music of 2011 Playlist (ask.metafilter.com)
- Yoga Playlist, Colorado-Style. (elephantjournal.com)
- anoomi (socialmediaportal.com)
- FuhshniZZle Redefines Music and Video Online (prweb.com)
- Spotify, we need a break. I’m falling for Songza (thenextweb.com)
- Everyone’s loving Spotify Apps (spotify.com)