I always find dainty, colorful, floral-patterned teacups and saucers make me happy. I own a number of them myself – some for display and others that I drink from. I’m not much of a tea drinker, but coffee works just as well too.
Drinking a cup of coffee while reading a great book or browsing my favorite websites makes me smile. The only thing that could make me smile bigger is if I was doing it from the balcony of my very own beach house overlooking the ocean.
- Tea Time (clochesandlavender.wordpress.com)
- Finished Teacups (lookakitty.wordpress.com)
- Flower Petal Teacups – The Wavy Tea Set by Patricia Wong Celebrates the Source of its Contents (TrendHunter.com) (trendhunter.com)
- Teacups Reveal Animals As You Drink (ohgizmo.com)
- DIY: Papier Mache Teacup with Pattern (cookmixmingle.com)